The Edge You Need To Land the Job
- Writing your own resume is hard
- The job market is highly competitive
- Attention to detail takes time (that you don’t have)
- You’re too close to the subject matter (objectivity is important and your hiring manager might not know all those acronyms!)
- You don’t know what parts of your experience will tell the right story
- Resume writing isn’t your zone of genius (smart people focus on what they’re best at)
- Senior roles demand next-level professionalism
- Algorithms could mean you miss out if you use the wrong words or formatting standards
Graduate resumes: $379 (Including GST)
Professional resumes: $579 (Including GST)
Management resumes: $879 (Including GST)
Executive resumes: $1279 (Including GST)
While most of our clients are executives, consultants, or have that public service/Defence background, they’re not the only people we work with. We work across a broad range of industries, from nursing and finance professionals through to tradespeople and machine operators. So if you’re not sure if our resume services are right for you, just ask.
Sure you can! If you’ve written your resume and cover letter up until this point, that’s great - give yourself a pat on the back. However, there are a few (very good) reasons why our clients choose to invest in professional resume services:
- They’re levelling up in their career and need to present themselves more professionally than ever before
- They’re short on time (writing these documents takes time, especially when you don’t do it every day)
- They’re stuck (writing about yourself is really, really hard)
- They’re struggling to be objective about transferable skills (when you’re inside the jar, it’s hard to read what’s on the outside of the label)
- They’ve been looking at it for too long and feel like they’re missing something from the selection criteria or their work history, but can’t quite put their finger on it
If that’s you, then a resume service could be a very good investment. By the way, you can read more about this in our blog on the ethics of hiring a professional resume writer.
Alternatively, if you’re really set on writing your own resume, check out our DIY Your Resume Template to help give you a professional edge
We sure can. Our clients are based all over Australia (and many of them move around pretty regularly!).
After you enquire, we’ll ask a few questions to make sure we’re the right fit for what you need, take a look at your current documents, and give you a final quote.
We’ll organise a time to chat more about the opportunity you have in mind, your background, and your skills. It’s a collaborative process, so your input is extremely important!
Your professional writer will draft your resume, with initial copies usually sent back to you within 7 days.
We’ll arrange a time for another phone call (or email if you prefer!) to go through the resume together. This is where we’ll gather any last bits of information and answer your questions. Then we do a final edit and make sure everything is formatted perfectly.
It’s over to you to submit your resume, nail your interviews, and hopefully nab your ideal role or project! (Make sure you let us know when you do - it’s our most favourite thing, ever.)
If you’ve got an urgent job, send us a message and let us know as much information as possible. We’ll get back to you ASAP and will let you know if we can squeeze you in, or suggest an alternative service.
Comparing the prices of other resume and document writers is smart if you want to shop around. But make sure you don’t just compare on price points. Each career advisor or writer brings unique experiences and skills to the table, which could be the difference between a pitch or job application that works, and one that doesn’t.
If you just need a basic resume and cover letter, we might be overkill for you, and that’s okay. You’ll find there are plenty of writers who can cater to your needs.
Alternatively, you might be able to get the result you need without paying professional fees by DIYing your resume, as long as you know what skills and experience to include, and you feel confident writing it yourself. In this case, you’ll love our DIY Your Resume Template.
Our done-for-you resume writing services are competitively priced for our clients who need executive-level professionalism, attention to detail, government/Defence experience, and recruitment/HR experience that only we can offer. Plus, we offer an exclusive, boutique experience, so we can only take on a limited number of clients. This is how we deliver the best possible documents, tailored to your skills, experience, and opportunities.
We’ll send through our full terms with your quote, but to sum it up:
- Upfront payment is required on all resume services before we start writing
- All pricing is in Australian dollars
Sadly, no. While we do our very best work for our clients and are confident we’ll give you that edge to increase your chances... we only control a small piece of the puzzle. The resume is the first point of contact between you and the hiring manager, but that’s as far as it will go.
After the writing is done, it’s over to you to submit the documents, ace the interview, and be the right person for the role. But don’t worry - you’ve got this! You just have to make sure you’re ready for that amazing opportunity when it hits.