Who is The Elite Collective?
The Elite Collective was originally known as Elite Resume Services, founded by Adriana Modersitzki, a Canberra-based recruiting expert who’s worked with some of Australia’s top recruiting firms. What began as a resume writing company has blossomed into a boutique career consultancy, offering top-quality resumes, pitch documents, courses, a community, and so much more.
We work directly with individuals to equip them with the tools and connections they need to make powerful career moves. And we’re pros at helping businesses present their teams and contractors more professionally when bidding for work with Federal government departments.
Get to Know Our Founder
Some things you should know about Adriana:
- She’s a career and word nerd
- She lives in Canberra, Australia (but has lived all over the place)
- She’s worked with some of Australia’s top recruiting firms
- Her husband spent 10 years serving with the RAAF (so she understands the unique challenges of Defence life)
- She’s perpetually over caffeinated - almond latte, please!
- She’s a mum of two young kids (send sleep… wine… both?)
- When her clients land roles, she does this odd little dance in her chair (but that’s just between you and me)
Say Hi to Our Team
We’ve worked with a range of industries and clients, including:
- Not for Profits
- Community Services
- Marketing and Communications
- Financial Services
How We Help You Tell Your Story
Selection Criteria Responses
PEAP for Defence Partners
Talent Community: Federal Government Contracting Opportunities
Resume Writing Courses
Pitch Document Writing Courses
The Evolution of Elite
The Elite Collective was launched by Adriana Modersitzki in 2016, although the story really begins in 2009. Before she founded Elite, Adriana spent 7+ years working in recruitment, with a special focus on recruiting contractors across a variety of industries. As part of her job, she’d review hundreds of resumes and interview countless applicants, every day. She soon noticed a disconnect - sometimes a resume would make an applicant look fairly average on paper, but then in the interview, they’d blow her socks off! She realised that the right resume and pitch documents would:
- Make it through the HR system
- Get noticed by recruiters
- Portray applicants in their best light
- Give applicants the best chance of success
That’s when Adriana decided to make her own career move. She wanted to support job seekers to communicate their unique offering and skill set more clearly. So, in 2016, she founded her own resume writing company and onboarded the very first Elite clients, applying her HR expertise to help more Australians tell their story and land their dream job. Since then, The Elite Collective has proudly worked with hundreds of clients and delivered over 1,000 documents, expanding our offering beyond resumes and cover letters. In 2020, things changed when we started offering courses for clients who want to confidently create their own documents. In 2021, our team grew, we launched our Talent Community for government contracting opportunities and we began supporting other Resume Writers growing their own businesses.